[SR-Users] Issue of calls drop 32s

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed May 20 09:15:25 CEST 2020

Hello,

the contact in 200ok (as well as INVITE) have GRUU addresses, not the
end point IP:PORT. For INVITE, you do set_/add_contact_alias(), but it
is not done for 200ok.

If you enabled GRUU for registrar module, it should work without
set_contact_alias(), by doing lookup("location") for requests within
dialog. If the GRUU is done by devices without being enabled in
Kamailio, try with set_contact_alias() for 200ok.

Then, do not forget to use handle_ruri_alias() for requests within dialog.