[SR-Users] Kamailio-5.3.3. NAT and RTP not working

Pavithra Mohanraja pavimohan3004 at gmail.com
Thu May 14 19:56:15 CEST 2020

Hi supreeth,

You have mentioned about rtpengine aswellas rrpproxy in open5g
documentation .

The same procedure only I have followed for rtpproxy. And one more thing ,
I have tried installing rtpengine but libraries are based on Ubuntu bionic
. But I am using ubuntu xenial. So libraries are not getting installed
properly .

Did everything worked fine for you when you tried with rtpproxy for this
version (5.3.3)?