[SR-Users] Kamailio-5.3.3. NAT and RTP not working

Pavithra Mohanraja pavimohan3004 at gmail.com
Thu May 14 17:40:54 CEST 2020

Hi ,

I didn't configure rtpengine ..instead of that only I used rrpproxy..will
it not work?

If not please tell me how to configure rtpengine and also tell me if it is
really madatory .. why can't we have sip client to sip client rtps flowing
like how it is happening without NAT.

That's my doubt ..please clarify ..

Thanks.