[SR-Users] kamdbctl create - failing create kamailio database on secfilter table action column default value

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon May 11 13:47:47 CEST 2020

Hello,

for the records, this should be fixed in the repos.

I noticed that newer versions of mysql server are more restrictive in
what can be the type of default values, in the past numbers could be
given in between quotes, no longer with some recent versions. Maybe we
will have to do a bit of a review in this aspect. The issue on this case
was a default value set to empty string for a number column.

Funding: https://www.paypal.me/dcmierla