[SR-Users] 488 Not Acceptable Here when remove codecs with rtcp-fb

José Lopes jose.lopes at itcenter.com.pt
Mon May 11 11:21:30 CEST 2020

Hello,

Sorry, I forgot to mention that, between the call of the two webrtc
clients, there is a B2BUA that only supports SIP UDP and RTP, so I need to
use rtpengine to translate from DTLS/SRTP to RTP.
I will try to make a call between the two webrtc clients and only use
kamailio without rtpengine to limit the issue.

Os melhores cumprimentos / Best regards,

*José Lopes*
Research and Development Technician

Phone: +351 256 370 980
Email: jose.lopes at itcenter.com.pt