[SR-Users] db_redis and PUA

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Fri May 8 15:57:05 CEST 2020

Hi Carsten,
a starting point could be:
modparam("db_redis", "keys", "pua=entry:etag&pres:pres_id,pres_uri”)

I’ve tested it on Kamailio 5.3.3, with default schema definition:
# cat /etc/kamailio/db_redis/kamailio/pua
id/int,pres_uri/string,pres_id/string,event/int,expires/int,desired_expires/int,flag/int,etag/string,tuple_id/string,watcher_uri/string,call_id/string,to_tag/string,from_tag/string,cseq/int,record_route/string,contact/string,remote_contact/string,version/int,extra_headers/string,
7

and it seems to do the right thing, e.g. with having:
modparam("pua", "db_url", "redis://localhost:6379/42”)
modparam("pua", "db_table", "pua")
modparam("pua", "db_mode", 2)
modparam("pua", "db_table_lock_write", 0)

the changes to database are reflected immediately, i.e. my dialoginfo and reginfo records are being written.
I have not checked yet what is the most efficient index structure for the pua but the BLF is working with db_redis for me.

Hope this helps,
Andrew