[SR-Users] RTCP

Julien Chavanton jchavanton at gmail.com
Fri May 8 14:33:30 CEST 2020

I started the work, this could have need handled by a Kamailio module,
before concluding that it would only work with a few endpoints since the
fact that an endpoint advertise this SDP param does not mean that it is
supporting it when sending.

https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3605

    a=rtcp:53020 IN IP4 126.16.64.4

WIP on a Kamailio module, not sure how far I went before concluding
limited support was not viable for me.

https://github.com/jchavanton/rtcp_relay