[SR-Users] 488 Not Acceptable Here when remove codecs with rtcp-fb

José Lopes jose.lopes at itcenter.com.pt
Tue May 5 15:55:04 CEST 2020

Hello,

I am using KSR.sdpops.keep_codecs_by_name to remove some codecs.
When I make a call between two webrtc clients and I keep only VP8 video
codec, the browser rejects the call with 488 Not Acceptable Here.

I notice the attributes a=rtcp-fb: of codecs removed are kept.
I removed that attributes with:
KSR.textops.replace_body_atonce("a=rtcp-fb:1.*\n", "");
KSR.textops.replace_body_atonce("a=rtcp-fb:98.*\n", "");
And the call worked.

There is another way to remove these attributes related to codec name?
Or is it possible to get the ids of the codecs with dynamic payload type
numbers from SDP?

Thanks for your attention.

Best regards,
Jose Lopes