[SR-Users] load_crl takes 90 seconds to complete it execution with crl file size of 4MB !!!

Henning Westerholt hw at skalatan.de
Sun May 3 10:36:22 CEST 2020

Hello,

I noticed a similar behaviour, long startup times if you use multi-megabyte CRL files (like the system default one).

One simple workaround is to use a smaller CRL file that just includes the necessary Cas.

But the code could be probably also improved, maybe it is possible to parallelize it. You can open a feature request about it, or even better, a pull request.

Cheers,

Henning

--
Henning Westerholt – https://skalatan.de/blog/