[SR-Users] Build-variable name for route[name]

Karsten Horsmann khorsmann at gmail.com
Sat May 2 14:40:46 CEST 2020

Hi David,

thank you :) I searched in my emails but you are an active user here.

After searching for $cfg(route) i found it only in the new feature stuff
website. Hmmm.
Where should i looked for documentation? The module one didnt showed it up,
the cookbook also not.

https://www.kamailio.org/wiki/features/new-in-5.1.x

Am Sa., 2. Mai 2020 um 14:31 Uhr schrieb David Villasmil <
david.villasmil.work at gmail.com>:

> For the records, I added a new variable in cfg class to return route name for
> current action whenever it is possible: $cfg(route).
>
> Cheers,
> Daniel
>
> On Sat, 2 May 2020 at 13:24, David Villasmil <
> david.villasmil.work at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> There is, search the mailing list, I’m using it somewhere :) Daniel gave
>> me the answer a while back.
>>
>> On Sat, 2 May 2020 at 12:45, Karsten Horsmann <khorsmann at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi List,
>>>
>>> my google skills dont help me.
>>>
>>> I know there is a kind of build-in variable that you can use for example
>>> to return the name of the route you are referring to right now.
>>>
>>> here some pseudo kamailio-scripting-language:
>>>
>>> route[FANCY_ROUTE] {
>>>    xlog("L_INFO", "$??? something happened\n";
>>> }
>>>
>>> I search for $??? (as placeholder) which should return the route-name
>>> "route[FANCY_ROUTE]" or something like that?
>>>
>>> Take care.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Cheers
>>> *Karsten Horsmann*