[SR-Users] setting $du in branch route has no effect in 5.3

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Sun Mar 29 19:33:57 CEST 2020

Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:

> The branch route is executed inside t_fwd.c (like 354 in master branch).
> You can try to do a diff of tm module between the branches to see if you
> can spot something related. I remember I grouped some variables in a
> structure at some point, but it should have not impacted old
> behaviour...

The bug does not exist, when I build 5.3 at this commit:

https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/commit/50b0e5398b0ce698b287818d2c6fe4266d972152

and exists when I build 5.3 at this commit:

https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/commit/9ff491a881f326b5ee6eee4fd40c427f8d83ecf0

So looks like the latter broke something.

-- Juha