[SR-Users] [ot] lightweight sip app for auto-answering with play file and echo mode

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 12:28:19 CET 2020

Thanks for this hints as well!

Would it be possible to combine like playing a file first, then do echo
mode? What I could figure out from your examples, it is mainly about
what modules and module_app's are loaded in baresip config. The config
for playing an audio file has:

audio_source        gst,file:///tmp/file_to_play.wav

and the one for echo:

audio_source            aubridge,pseudo0

So it looks like a conflict to be able to have both.

Having two independent accounts that one plays file and one does echo is
enough for what I wanted to find, I am asking more for curiosity.