[SR-Users] [ot] lightweight sip app for auto-answering with play file and echo mode

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 11:47:21 CET 2020

On 26.03.20 11:19, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:
>
>> wondering if anyone here is aware of a lightweight sip app that can
>> answer a call, play some file and/or do echo mode, mainly targeted at
>> using it for basic sip routing and call testing.
> baresip cli app can do all that.

OK, thanks, I will look into it! One more quick question: this is
something that can be done directly via command line parameters or its
config file?

Asking because in the past, with pjsua I had to write small shell
command wrappers to simulate sending commands -- like for example
sending the command set in $CMD after 30secs:

(sleep 30; echo $CMD) | pjsua ...