[SR-Users] [ot] lightweight sip app for auto-answering with play file and echo mode

Nuno Ferreira nferreira at fuze.com
Thu Mar 26 10:29:12 CET 2020

baresip is also something to consider
https://github.com/alfredh/baresip

Regards,

Nuno

On Thu, Mar 26, 2020 at 8:56 AM Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I looked a bit at the pjsua recently (and used it along the time), but I
> couldn't find an option to do echo mode. Are you aware if it can be done?
>
> Cheers,
> Daniel
>
> On 26.03.20 09:08, Alexey Vasilyev wrote:
> > I’m using pjsua in test suite. It is lightweight, it can be controlled
> by telnet.
> > It is easily can be built for Alpine and run in the docker. Docker image
> size is 19 MB.
> > It can play file when calling, it can answer and play file, it can
> record call.
> > And fully supports IPv4, IPv6, TLS/TCP/UDP, SRTP so we can simulate a
> lot of cases.
> >
> > -----
> > Alexey Vasilyev
> > alexei.vasilyev at gmail.com
> >

> >> 26 Mar 2020, в 08:43, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com>
> написал(а):
> >>
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> wondering if anyone here is aware of a lightweight sip app that can
> >> answer a call, play some file and/or do echo mode, mainly targeted at
> >> using it for basic sip routing and call testing. Of course I know that
> >> Asterisk and FreeSwitch (or even SEMS) can do that, but they have many
> >> dependencies, requiring quite some resources to run them, so I thought
> >> maybe someone here figured out different solutions, eventually cli based
> >> apps like pjsua or baresip. GUI apps for Linux are also fine if they can
> >> be configured for such behaviour.
> >>
> >> Cheers,
> >> Daniel
> >>
> >> --
> >> Daniel-Constantin Mierla -- www.asipto.com
> >> www.twitter.com/miconda -- www.linkedin.com/in/miconda

> Daniel-Constantin Mierla -- www.asipto.com
> www.twitter.com/miconda -- www.linkedin.com/in/miconda

*Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail and any

attachments may be confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, you

are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this

e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,

please notify the sender and permanently delete the e-mail and any

attachments immediately. You should not retain, copy or use this e-mail or

any attachment for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of the

contents to any other person. Thank you.*