[SR-Users] [ot] lightweight sip app for auto-answering with play file and echo mode

Alexey Vasilyev alexei.vasilyev at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 09:08:05 CET 2020

I’m using pjsua in test suite. It is lightweight, it can be controlled by telnet.
It is easily can be built for Alpine and run in the docker. Docker image size is 19 MB.
It can play file when calling, it can answer and play file, it can record call.
And fully supports IPv4, IPv6, TLS/TCP/UDP, SRTP so we can simulate a lot of cases.

-----
Alexey Vasilyev
alexei.vasilyev at gmail.com