[SR-Users] [ot] lightweight sip app for auto-answering with play file and echo mode

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 08:43:47 CET 2020

Hello,

wondering if anyone here is aware of a lightweight sip app that can
answer a call, play some file and/or do echo mode, mainly targeted at
using it for basic sip routing and call testing. Of course I know that
Asterisk and FreeSwitch (or even SEMS) can do that, but they have many
dependencies, requiring quite some resources to run them, so I thought
maybe someone here figured out different solutions, eventually cli based
apps like pjsua or baresip. GUI apps for Linux are also fine if they can
be configured for such behaviour.