[SR-Users] Problem faced when Using Kamaiio as Session Refresher

harneet singh hbilling at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 13:55:17 CET 2020

Thanks Daniel,

Your suggestion was very helpful. I am now able to see the dialog load go
down on Dispatcher as expected in case of session expiry.
Just an extra error log is what I keep getting per occurrence. I believe
the reason for this is that the event_route[tm:local-request] will be
called twice per call since BYE is sent to two sides.

The log is :
Mar 24 17:23:59 CPaaSVM kamailio: 25(7499) DEBUG: sst [sst_handlers.c:405]:
sst_dialog_terminate_CB(): Terminating DID 0x7fd847a50340 session
Mar 24 17:23:59 CPaaSVM kamailio: 25(7499) DEBUG: sst [sst_handlers.c:412]:
sst_dialog_terminate_CB(): freeing the sst_info_t from dialog 0x7fd847a50340