[SR-Users] Pike Module Clarification

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 18:38:08 CET 2020

Hello,

improvements to the documentation are always more than welcome! Pike is
a rather old module, not much touched lately, so its docs could be from
long time ago. At some point I wanted to put some new code to allow
defining more IP blocking trees and a few other enhancements, but other
projects got into the way...