[SR-Users] is_gflag Always Returns FALSE

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 15:45:13 CET 2020

Hello,

ok, thanks for testing. I backported to 5.3 as well.

There seemed to be an issue with the size of the variables used to
match. Just for reference, I typically use $shv(x) variables these days
if I need to set some value via rpc and test it in config, it is more or
less like gflags, but you can have many and they can be controlled via
rpc with pv.shvSet/Get from pv module.