[SR-Users] Segmentation fault in DMQ module

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 10:52:27 CET 2020

Hello,

does it happen only when doing restart of kamailio? Can you send the
full backtrace from gdb?

Also, 5.0.x is no longer a supported release for quite some time, try to
upgrade to 5.2.x or even better to the latest one 5.3.x and see if you
can reproduce it with one of the supported releases, maybe it is
something that was already fixed.