[SR-Users] out of shm without any visible reason

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Thu Mar 12 21:05:13 CET 2020

Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:

> Try to install debugging symbols for libmariadb and maybe there will be
> more hints in the backtace of what it does internally, which can improve
> troubleshooting by searching on the web for similar cases.

I did that already earlier when I reported about similar issue, which
made K totally unresponsive for a long period of time.  Nothing was
found from the backtrace.

> What you can also try, is to change the database table type. What do you
> have now, MyISAM, InnoDB or something else?

DB type is InnoDB.

> To know better the ecosystem, what is the operation system and
> mysq/mariadb versions?

Latest stable Debian 10 that comes with mariadb 10.3.

On the positive side, so far the issue has not appeared after I
backported your db_cluster async insert patch to 5.3.  Perhaps there was
some issue in falling back to normal insert.

-- Juha