[SR-Users] out of shm without any visible reason

Henning Westerholt hw at skalatan.de
Wed Mar 11 08:44:26 CET 2020

Hello,

this could be one cause, and another - the timeout is in the end for every request. So, if you have a loaded sever with several requests waiting to be written to the server it will wait for each of of them, I think. (It has been some time that I personally tested this functionality.)

Cheers,

Henning

--
Henning Westerholt – https://skalatan.de/blog/