[SR-Users] Using DNS hostname with the Dispatcher module to determine online routes

Henning Westerholt hw at skalatan.de
Mon Mar 9 11:20:28 CET 2020

Hello Thomas,

You can configure the dispatcher module to skip DNS resolution at startup. Have a look to this docs section:

"16 (bit at index 4 - 1 <<4) - skip DNS A/AAAA resolve at startup, useful when the hostname of the destination address is a NAPTR or SRV record only. Such addresses cannot be matched anymore with ds_is_from_list(...)."

Cheers,

Henning

Kamailio services - https://gilawa.com<https://gilawa.com/>