[SR-Users] problem in sending out calls to gateway

Mohammad Reza Keshavarzianpoor keshavarzianpoorm at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 14:25:37 CET 2020

Hi, I installed kamailio and siremis.
I receive incoming calls from gateway and all is ok.
but about sending out calls using dynamic routes I have problem, always I
get "not found" error on calling out phone numbers.
1.I need to send my did number with call to approved by gateway
2.do drouting module needs to enabled by config file?
3. if any better solution than drouting, write please, all I need is every
subscriber have its did number and route on outgoing calls too.

Thanks