[SR-Users] uac_replace_from in 200 OK of BYE

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 10:31:41 CET 2020

Hello,

adding that one thing to watch is if the dialog record is still
available or it was removed when the 200ok is handled, especially if it
doesn't happen all the time, maybe it is a delayed response...

Kamailio Advanced Training - March 9-11, 2020, Berlin - www.asipto.com
Kamailio World Conference - April 27-29, 2020, in Berlin -- www.kamailioworld.com