[SR-Users] Kamailio Websocket Module call hangup issue with freeswitch

Murugan Pandian murugan at telecmi.com
Fri Mar 6 07:23:52 CET 2020

Dear Henning,

   Thanks for your quick response you are right ,Freeswitch did't receive ACK from Kamailio , So freeswitch continuously sending 200 to kamailio then hangup the call i fixed this issue thanks.

Regard's

Murugan Pandian

---- On Thu, 05 Mar 2020 00:38:30 +0530 Henning Westerholt <hw at skalatan.de> wrote ----

Hello Murugan,

this „call ends after 30s” sounds a bit like a missing ACK in the SIP signalization. Make a SIP trace (ngrep, wireshark etc..) and see if the signalization is correct.

Cheers,

Henning

--

Henning Westerholt – https://skalatan.de/blog/