[SR-Users] sip domain

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 08:49:00 CET 2020

Hello,

On 04.03.20 04:44, Joli Martinez wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We have several SIP domains coming into our SBC.  I need to build a
> Kamailio box that will 302 the call to the appropriate server based on
> the domain.  If the call does not come in with a recognized domain I
> would like for it to 404 the call.  Not sure how to do this.  Can
> someone point me in the right direction?

the complete solution and complexity can be a matter of scalability and
security needs, but for redirect itself is about sending a
sl_send_reply(...) after using append_to_reply(). If relevant data is
stored in database, sqlops is the module that can help to fetch the
matching records.

Kamailio Advanced Training - March 9-11, 2020, Berlin - www.asipto.com
Kamailio World Conference - April 27-29, 2020, in Berlin -- www.kamailioworld.com