[SR-Users] Kamailio - Force UAC to re register

Yuriy Gorlichenko ovoshlook at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 07:37:07 CET 2020

I see here scenario that probably will help you:

You can use asterisk real time db to share address of record between nodes.
In that case any asterisk will be able to know Where to send request if
some one calls to client.
I coming registration you will need to route based on your dispatcher list
on kamailio. So if one of asterisk will fail down - you it will Redirect
Register request automatically