[SR-Users] using kamailio as sip server

Mohammad Reza Keshavarzianpoor keshavarzianpoorm at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 14:55:21 CET 2020

Hi, I'm new to Kamailio
I need to have a kamalio as sip server which do a trunk to NGN Center(like
a friend peer trunk in freepbx).
I need to outgoing calls go through kamailio and forwarded to ngn(multi did
values, a range of numbers ...)
extensions will register on kamailio
I need incoming calls forwarded to an extension or a pbx server, doesn't
matter and both are good ...
that server will have heavy traffic about 1000 concurrent calls...
I tried a successful kamailio installation but I don't know how to config
that for my purpose.
even I tried installation of dsiprouter over a fresh debian 9 but stopped
on pyspark installation.
please give me your helps, advises, hints or ideas!

best regards