[SR-Users] Server error on LIR select next S-CSCF

BALL SUN paulrbk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 18:38:39 CEST 2020

HI

We noticed an issue here, not sure is it related to HSS profile.

the setting is like this
Caller: MSISDN-A, IMSI-A
Called: MSISDN-B, IMSI-B

Both UEs can be registered based on IMSI number. Also the
corresponding tel:MSISDN is added to the corresponding IMPU.

now, when we make a call from UE-A to UE-B, UE-A sends INVITE to
Kamailio IMS,  the R-URI is sip:MSISDN-B, and LIR from I-CSCF sends to
HSS and the check is based on the public identity tel:MSISDN-B, and it
passed, and we noticed that the INVITE send out from P-CSCF to UE-B is
with R-RUI = IMSI-B not MSISDN-B. This make the UE-B did not response
and leading to "Server error on LIR select next S-CSCF'.

anyone can help to point out the problem in where? which part of
configuration in Kamailio or FHoSS?

please help

- RBK