[SR-Users] Kamailio-5.3.3. NAT and RTP not working

supreeth herle herlesupreeth at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 13:46:04 CEST 2020

Please try to keep the mailing list in loop so that it helps others as well
facing this issue.

I believe this was resolved in 5.3.3 branch not sure why you are facing
this issue. Anyways, make sure that modules loaded in kamailio.cfg of PCSCF
is in following order

loadmodule "ims_dialog"
loadmodule "ims_usrloc_pcscf"
#!ifdef WITH_IPSEC