[SR-Users] Kamailio-5.3.3. NAT and RTP not working

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at kamailio.open.source.it
Wed Jun 24 13:42:17 CEST 2020

On Wednesday 24 June 2020 at 13:29:37, Pavithra Mohanraja wrote:

> Hi ,
>
> Could you please tell how to configure ipsec (general configuration not
> related to kamailio).

Surely this question is better asked on a Freeswan / Strongswan (or whatever
name your operating system uses for its IPsec implementation) list - you'll
get far more expertise there.

Regards,

Antony.

--
I conclude that there are two ways of constructing a software design: One way
is to make it so simple that there are _obviously_ no deficiencies, and the

 - C A R Hoare

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.