[SR-Users] Kamailio ims video calls

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 10:50:17 CEST 2020

Hello,

Kamailio is agnostic of the media content type. If both endpoints
support video, then the call just works. The rtpproxy or rtpengine is
needed if you have to deal with nat traversal.

For voice conferencing you need sip media servers such as asterisk,
freeswitch or sems (to list a few from open source space).

Funding: https://www.paypal.me/dcmierla