[SR-Users] Releasing Kamailio v5.3.5

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 08:19:52 CEST 2020

Hello,

the usual announcement that a release is prepared today, respectively
v5.3.5, therefore any commits on branch 5.3 should be announced on
sr-dev (or irc/matrix channel) and wait for the ack before being pushed
on that branch, not to interfere with the release building process. Once
the announcement of the release is out, commits can be pushed as usual.

Funding: https://www.paypal.me/dcmierla