[SR-Users] RPC Socket stops answering after a few time.

David VILLAUME david.villaume at sewan.fr
Thu Jun 18 15:00:06 CEST 2020

Hello,

I’m having problem with RPC socket that stops answering after approximatively  one or two hours.

Version is 5.2.7

My principal host with exact same version and configuration has no problem, only the backup node (Keepalived + DMQ) encounters the problem.

I could catch this log about the problem, but didn’t find any reason for this :

Jun 18 10:53:33 sbc-kam-partner-b kamailio[83170]: ERROR: ctl [binrpc_run.c:600]: rpc_send(): ERROR: binrprc: rpc_send: send failed

My configuration about rpc :

loadmodule "jsonrpcs.so"
modparam("ctl", "binrpc", "unix:/var/run/kamailio/kamailio_ctl")
modparam("ctl", "binrpc_max_body_size", 1024)

Do you have any idea to troubleshoot this ?

Regards,
David