[SR-Users] docker images for kamailio IMS

Pavithra Mohanraja pavimohan3004 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 07:38:49 CEST 2020

Hi,

In kamailio IMS docker images, I can able to establish call between two
users (alice & bob).
When I make a call from alice to bob using pjsip,
Till ACK everything is fine.
When it comes to BYE Packet, It reaches only till PCSCF . Its not going to
the other user.

What will be the issue ?. Could anyone please help me.
I am giving outbound proxy as pcscf.

172.17.0.3 - pcscf
172.17.0.6 - alice
172.17.0.8 - bob