[SR-Users] dispatcher seems to use the default client certificate

Mack Hendricks mack at dopensource.com
Thu Jun 18 01:10:06 CEST 2020

Hey All,

I'm attempting to use dispatcher to send probe messages using TLS for two
different domains.  I'm providing the socket attribute, which maps to a
certificate in /etc/kamailio/tls.cfg.  But, it seems to always select the
default client cert, which is not the certificate I want to use.

My attrs column in dispatcher looks like this:

socket=tls:142.93.159.231:5061;ping_from=sip:mack.dopensource.com
socket=tls:142.93.159.231:5062;ping_from=sip:levin.dopensource.com

Is there some way to force dispatcher to do TLS cert matching based on the
host:ip?

Thanks

-Mack