[SR-Users] SIP OPTIONS between UE and P-CSCF

BALL SUN paulrbk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 04:49:27 CEST 2020

Hi

We have setup UE with Kamailio IMS, and after the registration is
successful. The 2nd SIP REGISTER is sent from UE to P-CSCF through
IPSEC tunnel.

But we found that  the SIP OPTIONS (I believed it is a health check)
from P-CSCF to UE is not through the IPSEC tunnel.

our question is
1. Should SIP OPTIONS run inside the IPSEC tunnel or it should be outside?
2. if it can be configured to run inside the IPSEC tunnel, what
configuration can we change to achieve it?

- RBK