[SR-Users] facing Call Connection and Disconnection issue in Kamailio SIP Server

Rajkumar Samikkannu s-rajkumar at mithrai.com
Tue Jun 9 15:51:22 CEST 2020

Hi There,

This is Raj. We have successfully installed Kamailio SIP Server by
following this documentation link
https://kamailio.org/docs/tutorials/5.3.x/kamailio-install-guide-git/#install-kamailio

We created some users and those users are in the Subscription Table.

We registered(logged in) some users on our client side. We could get
Acknowledgement while we registered(logged in).

We couldn't get any acknowledgement while we tried to make a call or send a
message. We got a "Request Timeout" Error in Client Side.

If anyone knows about this issue, please guide us what we should do.

Thanks in advance.