[SR-Users] Does DMQ auto-discover cluster members + how?

George Diamantopoulos georgediam at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 12:23:58 CEST 2020

Hello all,

Thank you for your replies. Indeed, it seems that at some point one of the
staging instances was started with the production hostname for DMQ, which
then propagated to all the rest. I stopped all staging instances and after
starting them again, it appears that there are no entries for staging
instances in production kamailio DMQ lists (I restarted production
instances sequentially as well while staging instances were down).

Best regards,
George