[SR-Users] Trouble loading multiple javascripts with KEMI

Benjamín Visón bvisonl at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 14:25:29 CEST 2020

Thank you Henning!.

Just as an FYI, I decided to continue using the original .cfg of Kamailio
and just do jsdt_run and work with KSR whenever I need to do something in a
scripting language. In the end I couldn't find a way to load multiple .js
and by looking at the C code I believe it can't be done.

Regards,

[image: Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/bvisonl>[image: Twitter]
<https://twitter.com/benjaminvison>[image: Instagram]
<https://instagram.com/bvisonl/>

Benjamín Visón / IT Engineer / Software Developer
bvisonl at gmail.com / (829)-664-5163