[SR-Users] Kamailio 5.3.0 and HEPv3 oversized traffic

Karsten Horsmann khorsmann at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 18:19:24 CEST 2020

Hi list,

I saw some strange behavior in Kamailio 5.3.0 with HEPv3. My Kamailio
serves webrtc and sip tls and captures that to an Homer 7.7 instance.

I see only the UAC Parts of the message and not the answers from Kamailio
in that scenario.

Maybe I reached the max Paket size for udp. Hard to debug. In production I
saw everything (but there I used and older Kamailio 5.2.x and Homer 5.5
which can handle fragment udp).

Any ideas how to hunt the root cause of the problem?

Cheers
Karsten