[SR-Users] ACC events missing to-tag when doing t_reply

Julien Chavanton jchavanton at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 08:51:22 CEST 2020

Hi, considering this example :

modparam("acc_json", "acc_missed_flag", 6)

failure_route[test] {
    setflag(6); // MISSED_ACC, the failure will be recorded by ACC
    t_flush_flags(); // This will set the flags in the newly created transaction
    t_reply("500", "Service Unavailable");
}

This does generate an ACC event, however the to-tag is not populated,
my guess this is because the TM callback is done before the to-tag is
generated.

I wonder if there is a way to populate the to-tag immediately ?

I will dig it further, but maybe there is a trick I am missing