[SR-Users] Issue with kamctl after upgrading to 5.3.4

Igor Potjevlesh igor.potjevlesch at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 10:47:18 CEST 2020

Hello there!

I'm having trouble with kamctl since I upgraded to 5.3.4.

The command is working fine with root user but not with another user. The
problem seems to be that the command try to access to
/var/run/kamailio/kamailio_rpc.fifo even if the file exists.

I guess it's a permission problem. But I was thinking that FIFO is no more
used. Only jsonrpcs.

How can I fix that?

Regards,

Igor.