[SR-Users] Manipulating SDP IP for Inbound Calls

Edward Romanenco edward at telemessage.com
Wed Jul 29 13:18:43 CEST 2020

Hey guys,

I am working on a project involving Kamailio dockerezation, which is meant to run alongside Freeswitch and RTPEngine containers, on the basis of a Docker-Compose file which is launched on top of a CentOS 7.7 host system.

Anyway, I would love to know if there is any way to manipulate / mask the IP addresses that are being appended to a status 183 response for an incoming invite.

For some reason which I am trying to figure out in parallel, Freeswitch uses the local network bridge subnet instead of the defined external RTP IPs, and I was wondering - Can I manipulate them using Kamailio? I know that Mangler module can do it for outbound calls, but can I do the same for inbound?

v=0.
o=FreeSWITCH 1595974788 1595974789 IN IP4 172.18.0.40.
s=FreeSWITCH.
c=IN IP4 172.18.0.40.
t=0 0.
m=audio 45878 RTP/AVP 8 101.