[SR-Users] The plan for releasing Kamailio v5.4.0

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 08:53:01 CEST 2020

Hello,

I am starting the work on releasing v5.4.0, therefore for any commits to
branch 5.4 should be announced via sr-dev list or kamailio irc/matrix
channels and wait for the ack before pushing to the branch, in order to
avoid conflicts with the release building process. Once the announcement
is out, commits can go in as usual.