[SR-Users] Dialog - timeout for dlg with CallID

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 09:56:38 CEST 2020

Hello,

this sounds like the ACK is  not matched for dialog processing and the
early_timeout is firing. I just pushed a commit to dialog module to
print the old state when the timeout callback function is executed,
maybe you can test with it -- it is in branch 5.3:

  -
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/commit/ff2f8c4e63b4fefa7dc5b10835505c3c4ae84388

Otherwise, maybe call dlg_manage() for ACK, although the loose_route()
callback should be executed and ACK handled for dialog processing.

Funding: https://www.paypal.me/dcmierla