[SR-Users] Dialplan: using $avp("key") on subst rule with regexp capturing group

João Vitor Arruda joao.arruda at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 19:19:12 CEST 2020

Hello again,

Replying to my own email again in case it helps anyone in the future

In the end what I was trying to achieve in this case with 2 values in
the same AVP was a simple OR statement.
To work around the fact it wasn't working as expected I end up doing
the OR matching using regular expression in a single AVP

So the following config works:

modparam("dialplan", "match_dynamic", 1)
$avp(s:PSTNAC)  =       "^(0|3)(.*)";

Dialplan entry:
dpid = 1
match_op = 1