[SR-Users] kamailio 5.3.5 - none local route header

Jonathan Hunter hunterj91 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 24 12:58:23 CEST 2020

Hi Guys,

Sorry if this is too generic or silly a question but I am testing
kamailio 5.3.5 within Azure and its behind NAT.

I am having an issue with passing an ACK from our internal side back out to
the carrier side and it appears having run loose_route a none local route-header is
consistently being removed by kamailio at this point.

ie Route: <sip:CARRIER_IP;lr>

Is this normal or configuration related?

As I am unsure within what scenario I would remove a route header which doesnt contain the local
Proxy IP.

Please can someone advise?

Many thanks

Jon