[SR-Users] Dialog - timeout for dlg with CallID

Ilie Soltanici iliusha.md at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 12:46:56 CEST 2020

Hello,

I'm trying to get CDR working in Kamailio by using the acc and dialog
modules. Everything seemed to be working fine - until i noticed that for
some of the calls the call duration is 0, even if that call has been
successfully established and duration was for about a few minutes. In the
Kamailio logs I'm getting such errors:

WARNING: dialog [dlg_handlers.c:1649]: dlg_ontimeout(): timeout for dlg
with CallID '304bad142b50bb3a7a117816439ea3d5' and tags 'as3adde5c7'
'7d28152f-e0e3-4bcf-9d5c-21c3723b95c5'
WARNING: acc [acc_cdr.c:230]: db_write_cdr(): fallback to dlg_only search
because of message doesn't exist.

This error I'm getting at about 2 min after the ACK message for 200 OK. I'm
not sure that this is related to the dialog timeout, but below you can see
the related configuration for the dialog module:

modparam("dialog", "default_timeout", 10800) # 3 hours
modparam("dialog", "early_timeout", 180)
modparam("dialog", "noack_timeout", 90)

Unfortunately, I'm not able to reproduce this issue, as that's happening
randomly and just a few times per day. On the SIP Level i didn't notice any
strange issues.

Any ideas why is that happening?
Thank you.